Flint residents who are being impacted by the water crisis are encouraged to visit http://www.michigan.gov/flintwater/for support, assistance, directions, and important information.  Additionally, residents who need crisis counseling may call the Disaster Distress Helpline at 1-800-985-5990 or text “TalkWithUs” to 66746.  Stress counseling for Flint residents is also available; to speak with a Mental Health Professional from Genesee Health System, call 810-257-3705 or click here for additional informaiton.  You may also call United Way 2-1-1 with questions or to volunteer services.

Theme picker